Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome everyone!  

My name is Sheley Arnold.  I'm a newly wed living in Southern California and I absolutely love to cook and bake.  I get people asking me for my recipes all the time, so I thought, hey, why not make a blog so everyone (or no one, don't really know if anyone's reading this....) can see what I'm making and how I make it! 

If you want to give me any suggestions about what to make or if you have a recipe that you want me to try, please let me know!  I'd love to hear your feedback! 
A few things that you should know about me: I'm a huge nerd.  I dabble in all things nerdy-ness and obsess in a few categories.  I've been in the kitchen since I was about 12, just making lunches and trying new things and helping my mom out.  I love movies.  I've got a collection of about 300 dvds/blu rays and about 100 seasons of tv shows - granted, I haven't seen everything I own.  I'm a huge theatre geek.  I listen to show tunes and perform in plays whenever I get the chance.  I love to spend time with my friends and play board games.  I have a large collection of board games that I got at ding and dent auctions and as wedding gifts and I play them every chance I get.  My favorite color is orange.  I am a business major at Azusa Pacific University and with my degree I would love to open up a coffee shop and one day a Bed and Breakfast. 
Well, I think that pretty much sums up my life.  I hope you enjoy my blog! 







No comments:

Post a Comment